Legally Blonde just turned 15. I know-I feel old too. And to celebrate this momentous occasion, we wanted to turn our attention to Elle Woods’ partner in crime-Paulette Bonafonté-who is low-key the best part of that movie. Whether she’s accidentally smacking the guy she likes during her attempted bend-and-snap, or standing up to the douchey ex who stole her dog, Paulette is a true queen. And we’re here for her.
Here are seven of her best moments in the Legally Blonde franchise. Because let’s be real, we could all use a little more Paulette in our lives.
1. When she and Elle led a casual bend-and-snap session in the middle of the salon.
2. When she accidentally bent-and-snapped her love interest’s nose.
3. Every time she served up the sass.
4. When she understood the importance of a good hot dog-regardless of the circumstances.
5. When she kept it real while comforting Elle post-breakup.
6. When she nailed the bend-and-snap and bent-and-snapped all over the place.
7. And of course, when she stood up took her ex and reclaimed her puppy.
Clearly, she was doing a lot of bend-and-snapping. But she also played one of the most heartwarming, entertaining, and interesting characters in the franchise. This one goes out to you, Paulette!
The post 7 Times Paulette Bonafonté Was The Best Part Of ‘Legally Blonde’ appeared first on SELF.